Internal Business Development Representative (iBDR)
|January 11, 2013 - February 11, 2013|
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||We are looking for an articulate recent college graduate who is interested in Marketing, Sales and/or Business Development to join our organization as an Internal Business Development Representative (iBDR). The iBDR will contact existing and potential customers directly to set appointments and open new accounts. These current and prospective clients are aware of Carl Zeiss Vision and our esteemed reputation within the Optical Industry as one of the premier eyeglass lens companies in the world. The iBDR will also perform related sales support activities. This is a great opportunity to experience and learn about Marketing, Sales and/or Business Development in a large corporate environment.|
|Duties:||• Support field Sales Representatives nationwide|
• Call on prospective accounts of Carl Zeiss Vision all over the country updating them on any and all new product offerings
• Generate interest in meeting with a field Sales Representative of Carl Zeiss Vision Inc
• Work closely with field Sales Representatives to coordinate meetings with prospective clients and further discuss products and services offered
• Follow up with accounts to see if more information or assistance is needed
• Track and report progress of prospective and new accounts to management
• Explore new and creative ways of reaching our customers and increasing business
• Be part of key initiatives and projects throughout the year
• Create invoice comparisons for customers to join partner Professional Networks and Carl Zeiss Vision
• Documentation in salesforce.com
• Perform additional tasks as required
|Qualifications:||• Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience and professional experience|
• Minimum 1 year experience in direct sales, telesales, customer support, marketing or sales support
• Excellent phone presence and ability to speak and communicate ideas clearly
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and analytical skills required
• Optical industry experience preferred
• Willingness to relocate
Typical office environment. Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments.
Usual office equipment including: PC and related software, telephones, copy machines, fax machines, 10-key.
THE ABOVE IS INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL CONTENT OF AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS JOB. IT IS NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXHAUSTIVE STATEMENT OF REQUIREMENTS, DUTIES, OR RESPONSIBILITIES.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.