Optical Production Supervisor 3rd Shift
|March 19, 2013 - April 30, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||We have an exciting opportunity at our lab located in Clackamas, Oregon. This is for the 3rd Shift.|
|Duties:||• Prioritizes production schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, and materials supply.|
• Makes budgetary recommendations on capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor.
• Selects and develops personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the production function.
• Develops schedules and capacity requirements to achieve shipment goals.
• Manages, through subordinates, the coordination of activities of a department with responsibility for results in terms of costs, methods, and employees.
• Set clear direction, lead by example and bridge cross functional communication gaps.
• Coach and Develop good employees. Enforce ownership and accountability. Address technical and mechanical issues when arise.
• Maximize Productivity and Improve production flexibility with cross-training programs.
• Meet On-Time Delivery, Quality objectives, and Shipment Targets
|Qualifications:||• Must be familiar with optics quality and systems, concepts, practices, and procedures |
• Detail oriented
• Must work well under pressure; High Energy
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Self sufficient and self motivated; requires minimum supervision
• Have a sense of urgency in managing time and accomplishing tasks
• Monitor employee performance, provide feedback, and develop employees through formal and on-the-job training
• Ability to react to change
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and customers
• Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Proficient Computer Skills: MS Office, Spreadsheets, Internet and E-mail
High School Diploma
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.