Industrial Engineer (NW)
|July 22, 2013 - August 31, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Initiate & manage continuous improvement activities and strategic operational planning according to the productivity & quality improvement plan for the local Rx operation and US Rx network.|
|Duties:||1. Manage strategic capacity planning tool for US Rx network and support |
individual operations with capacity studies.
2. Lead regional cost improvement program(NALSA) for US Rx network:
Facilitate identification of improvement potentials, administrate validation
process, support implementation
3. Manage productivity improvement program for US Rx network:
Administrate productivity KPIs, facilitate identification of improvement
potentials, support implementation
4. Manage manufacturing layout planning for US Rx network facilities
5. Analyze intercompany and external supply chain and identify improvement
6. Analyze individual lab performance data and identify improvement
potentials in cooperation with controlling dept.
7. Work with Manufacturing Efficiency group to implement and deploy
8. Report project status regularly
Standard office equipment
|Qualifications:|| BS or MS degree in engineering (Preferred Industrial/ Mechanical)|
Minimum of 3 years of production experience in mass manufacturing (optical industry preferred)
Knowledge of trouble-shooting techniques and logical approach to complex problems (Six Sigma, etc. preferred)
Communication skills and teamwork capability
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.